West London Business (WLB), one of London’s premier business groups, represents over 800 businesses from SMEs through to large multi-national corporations, supporting our members and providing business networking events, marketing support, lobbying programmes and information platforms.
- September 17, 2014 9:00 am
- Brunel University, Uxbridge Campus, Kingston Ln, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 3PH
The third phase of this year’s Place West London takes place on Septmeber 17 at Brunel University London (see www.placewestlondon.co.uk for details). With the theme ” Innovation Driving Growth” the Summit will look at the role of innovation in creating economic growth. The full-day conference feautures leading innovators and entrepreneurs.
For further information and booking go to www.placewestlondon.co.uk
- September 18, 2014 6:30 pm
- Fuller’s Brewery, Griffin Brewery, Chiswick Lane South, London, W4 2QB
18th September 2014, 6.30pm-9.00pm
Venue: The Hock Cellar, Fullers Brewery, Chiswick, W4 2QB
Cost: Member rate: £25.00 + VAT
Non Member rate: £40.00 + VAT
Refreshments and buffet included
Come and sample the locally brewed beer at one of our most popular networking events that attracted more than 60 businesses last year. Fuller’s brewery are kindly sponsoring the event by providing their award winning beer free of charge.
This event is now one of the highlights in the West London Business events calendar. Not only will you informally meet like-minded businesses, you may also win a minute-of-fame opportunity to present your company to the audience.
Attend this event if you would like to:
- Explore new business opportunities
- Grow your network
- Promote your business and raise your profile
- Find out more about West London Business’s alternative services
- 2 per company but special offers are available, if you would like to bring guests. Contact us on 0208 607 2500 to discuss further
- You can also display pop-up stands and company literature, £50 + VAT for Members, £100 + VAT for Non Members. Space is limited
- September 24, 2014 8:30 am
- Holiday Inn London West, 4 Portal Way, Gypsy Corner, W3 6RT
Come and join us to find out the latest about HS2 and its impact on Park Royal and Old Oak Common.
The Park Royal Business Group has invited representatives from HS2 to come to Park Royal and present an update on HS2. This will be a great oppurtunity to voice your concern and ask questions, as well as network with local Park Royal businesses.
Date: 24 September
Venue: Holiday Inn London West
4 Portal Way
London W3 6RT
Member Rate: £10 + VAT
Non Member Rate: £20 + VAT
Breakfast will be included
- October 22, 2014 12:00 am
- , , ,
22 October SME Event
06 November Park Royal Event
07 November Property Lunch, The Royal Horseguards Hotel, One Whitehall Place
12 November SME Event
27 November West London Business Awards Gala Dinner, Radisson Blu
04 December Christmas Networking Event
05 February House of Commons – Dinner
06 February Property Lunch
25 February Park Royal Event
04 March Transport Seminar
18 March Park Royal Event
26 March Annual Dinner
15 July House of Lords Drinks Reception
* All dates subject to change
- November 7, 2014 12:00 am
- The Royal Horseguards, 2 Whitehall Court, Whitehall, London, SW1A 2EJ
We are proud to announce Anette Simpson of CAPCO who will give us an overview on the exciting Earls Court development and how this will impact on this West London area.
These property lunches draw some of the biggest property developers, investors, lenders, consultants, legal and public sector organisations across London, so book now to avoid disappointment.
Venue: The Royal Horseguards, 2 Whitehall Court, Whitehall, London SW1A 2EJ
Time: 12.00 – 2.30pm
Member Rate: £70 + VAT
Non Member Rate: £90 + VAT
Early bird discount rate: Book and pay for your place by 1 October and benefit from a 15% discount.
or alternatively book directly by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 0208 607 2500
- West London Business Awards -- Deadline for entry this Friday Sept 19! Make sure your bid for glory goes in. See http://t.co/QikJeghHde.
- WLB preparing Park Royal response to Mayor's Dev Corporation plan today. Send your thoughts to email@example.com for inclusion
- WLB joining @HeathrowAirport, @UKTI, @HounslowChamber at procurement workshop tonight for Heathrow Business Summit, set for November 7