West London Business (WLB), one of London’s premier business groups, represents over 800 businesses from SMEs through to large multi-national corporations, supporting our members and providing business networking events, marketing support, lobbying programmes and information platforms.
- February 5, 2015 7:00 pm
- House of Commons, , London, SW1A 0AA
Book your ticket now as this event sells out
quickly every year!
We invite you to join us at our evening reception and dinner in the House of Commons. This is one of our most popular events, which attracts more than 100 senior SME, corporate and public sector guests.
The evening, hosted by Mary Macleod MP for Brentford and Isleworth, will start with a drinks reception and high profile networking, followed by a three course silver service dinner. Subject to availability, there may be a tour of the House of Commons.
With places limited to two per company, don’t miss your chance to attend this event and dine in one of the most historic buildings in the world.
Member rate: £90 +VAT
Non Member rate: £120 +VAT
House of Commons tour (subject to availability).
Please note, tickets cancelled within the 7 days prior to this event will be non refundable.
- February 19, 2015 8:00 am
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington, Scarsdale Place, Kensington, W8 5SY
The Secret Behind Great Business Pitches – Pitch With Confidence: answering the tough questions before they’re asked
Charles Kingsmill MA ACA is a Business Planning Coach who helps individuals and organisations find their mojo. He puts them on a clear path to better results, and gives them a compelling business story for colleagues, investors and prospective clients.
Why you should attend:
- Get the clarity and confidence you need to pitch your business to anyone – colleagues, investors or prospects.
- Learn to anticipate the toughest questions, including “why should I buy from you rather than a competitor?”.
- Uncover the surprising secret behind all great pitches.
- Join a broad range of SME and corporate companies attending this event.
Charles will run through some of the hardest questions you’ll ever face when you have to pitch your business. He’ll share the best answers he’s ever found and show you how to come up with a response that wins over your audience.
Date: 19th February, 2015
Time: 8.00 – 10.30am
Venue: Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington
Scarsdale Place Kensington
London W8 5SY
Member rate: £10+VAT
Non Member rate: £30+VAT
- February 20, 2015 12:00 pm
- The Royal Horseguards, 2 Whitehall Court, Whitehall, London, SW1A 2EJ
West London Business invites your to our February Property Lunch with Sir Edward Lister who will give us an update about the Mayor’s London Plan with reference to West London in 2015. He will look in to the future and outline specific challenges the industry faces.
This Lunch will take place at the impressive and iconic Royal Horseguards Hotel, One Whitehall Place, where you can experience the grandeur of an historic political venue.
These propery lunches draw some of the major property developers, investors, lenders, consultants, legal and public sector organisations across London.
Date: 20th February, 2015
Time: 12.00 – 2.30pm
Venue: The Royal Horseguards Hotel
2 Whitehall Court
Member rate: £75+VAT
Non Member rate: £105+VAT
Book by January 30, 2015 and receive a 10% early bird discountt!!
Book a table of 10 and receive a 5% discount.
To book a place
- February 26, 2015 8:00 am
- Crowne Plaza Hotel, Western Avenue , Hanger Lane, W5 1HG
The Park Royal Business Group invites you to a briefing on the energy issues facing the Park Royal area.
Energy experts including Buy ENERGY online will brief us on the following:
- The real business energy issues – are rising costs/taxes sustainable, how will businesses in Park Royal maintan security of supply and how will they adjust to a low carbon economy.
- Why are there power network constraints in Park Royal? What are the expected improvements or alternatives to obtain additional power going forward?
Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel
Time: 8.00am Registration and breakfast
9.00am Q & A and discussion
9.30am Further Networking
Breakfast will be included
Member rate: £10+VAT
Non Member rate: £25+VAT
- March 4, 2015 8:30 am
- Thistle London Heatrow, Bath Road, Langford, UB7 0EQ
Join us to hear Alex Williams of Transport for London, John Holland Kaye, Chief Executive of Heathrow, John Goldsmith of Crossrail and a leading politician for an up to the minute briefing on the key rail road and air issues facing West London in 2015. Can our transport infrastructure be modernized to meet the demands of an expanding London?
Bring your questions and views to share with the leading figures from the transport sector.
Venue: Thistle London Heathrow Hotel
Bath Road, Langford
West Drayton, UB7 0EQ
Times: 8.30am – 10.30am
Member rate: £10 +VAT
Non Member rate: £25 +VAT
- Looking forward to @westfieldlondon 's GM Emma Hindes at Meet the Business Leader Lunch tomorrow. Quality networking. http://t.co/EU4TvGewNA
- WLB planning next Business West magazine today -- tell us about your great West London business stories and visit http://t.co/EU4TvGewNA
- WLB off to meet @UniWestLondon to talk about employer engagement and promoting their Business School -- bringing HE and business together