West London Business (WLB), one of London’s premier business groups, represents over 800 businesses from SMEs through to large multi-national corporations, supporting our members and providing business networking events, marketing support, lobbying programmes and information platforms.
- June 6, 2013 6:30 pm
- Regus, Lakeside House, 1 Furzeground Way, Stockley Park East, Uxbridge, UB11 1BD
Come along to network and learn social media skills and digital marketing techniques.
Through specialist speakers, the seminar will equip attendees with everything they need to create a successful digital marketing campaign for their business.
Confirmed speakers are -
Naheed Hanif, Managing Director, Business Tendrils – Naheed has been helping businesses achieve their Social Media aspirations since 2007, starting with the giant: Airbus and then onto founding Business Tendrils in 2008.
With a focus on business development through Social Media, Naheed has been concentrating on the Return of Investment for businesses, enabling businesses to use digital marketing for generating interest leads and ultimately, increased profits.
Her presentation will provide information on the latest developments in Social Media, pitfalls to be aware of and golden nuggets of information valuable to businesses of any size in any sector.
Tim Arnold, Principal Consultant, Tarrystone Consultants - A portfolio Marketing Director with a career that spans big brands and agencies as well as helping SMEs grow who has co-authored The Marketing Director’s Handbook and is Chairman of a growing search marketing agency.
Tim will look at What’s rocking Marketing today! and will focus on
- Just what is Marketing today?
- Making the right choice of media
- The way to integrate Traditional and Digital
- Some things don’t change
- Nourishing your brand in the Digital Age
In partnership with
- June 20, 2013 6:30 pm
- Playgolf London, Watford Road, Harrow, HA1 3TZ
- Check out Harrow Borough’s investment offerings
- Promote your business to an range of West and Central London Companies
- Meet like-minded business people
- Create new contacts
- Establish yourself as a key player in London
at our sociable networking evening at Playgolf London, Harrow.
A productive way to spend a summer’s evening, business network whilst trying your hand at adventure golf or batting in the baseball cages or if you prefer, over the drinks and BBQ in the surroundings of Playgolf’s grounds.
This event is suitable for all sized companies who share an interest in West London and surrounding regions.
Please note, tickets cancelled within 48 hours prior to the event will be non refundable.
- July 11, 2013 7:00 pm
- House of Lords, , London,
The House of Lords Reception, kindly hosted by Lord Clive Soley, has become one of the highlights of our events calendar.
This event is the perfect opportunity to network, entertain clients and relax in historic surroundings of the Cholmondeley Room in the Palace of Westminster.
Spaces for this event will be limited so please book early to avoid disappointment. Entry to the House of Lords will not be permitted without an invitation which will be issued a week before the event on all confirmed places.
Drinks and Canapes will be served
- September 19, 2013 6:30 pm
- Fuller's Brewery, Griffin Brewery, Chiswick Lane South, London, W4 2QB
Come along and find out what West London Business can do for you and your business.
Come and sample the locally brewed beer at one of our most popular networking events attracting over 50 businesss last year.
This event is now one of the highlights in the West London Business events calendar, not only will you meet with like-minded businesses but you will be able to enjoy the hospitality of Fuller’s brewery who are kindly sponsoring the event by providing their award winning beer free of charge.
There will also be limited spaces available for guests to bring along banner stands and literature at a cost of Members £50 plus VAT, Non-Members £100 plus VAT.
- Great that West London's @BromptonBicycle has reached @HSBCUKBusiness national Global Connections final. Well done Will, WLB's coming!
- Off now to @SEGROplc to meet with Thames Valley reps to discuss @HeathrowAirport -- what can we do short term to boost it and our economies?
- Signed up Mike Phillips ed of Property Week for the next WLB Property Lunch on July 19. Go to http://t.co/f6DsFy0VX7 to join us!