West London Business (WLB), one of London’s premier business groups, represents over 800 businesses from SMEs through to large multi-national corporations, supporting our members and providing business networking events, marketing support, lobbying programmes and information platforms.
- April 24, 2014 8:00 am
- Novotel London West, 1 Shortlands, London, W68DR
Effective Selling – Workshop & Networking Breakfast
- building rapport and trust
- focusing on the customer
- communicating the benefits of your offer
- active listening and handling objections
- identifying buying signals
- three strategies for closing a sale
Mary Foster has over 15 years’ experience of coaching and training professionals and executives. She helps individuals develop their skills to achieve improved business results.
Date: 24 April 2014
Member rate: £15 + VAT
Non member rate: £25 + VAT
To book on email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0208 8607 2500
- April 30, 2014 6:30 pm
- Ramada Encore London West, 4 Portal Way, London, W3 6RT
Park Royal Group – MP Surgery with Mary Macleod,
MP for Brentford & Isleworth & Government Ambassador for
Small Business, London
Venue: Ramada Encore London West,
4 Portal Way, LondonW3 6RT
Light refreshments included
- May 2, 2014 12:00 am
- St James Court, 54 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AF
West London Business Property Lunch
with Duncan Bower
at St James’ Court, 12.00-2.30pm
Join us at the St James’ Court hotel for a sumptuous lunch and high level networking with senior decision makers from the London wide property market.Our guest speaker will be Duncan Bower, Development Director, Westfield.
Find out about Westfield’s story, past, present and future, and its formula for growth, from Duncan, who has lived with the project from the beginning. See how Westfield works within the White City Opportunity Area and the ambitious plans for development in partnership with neighbouring landowners.
Westfield’s Shopping Centre in Shepherd’s Bush has proved an outstanding retail and regeneration success – against all the odds – in the ten years of its existence. Now it plans further expansion.
These property lunches draw some of the biggest property developers, investors, lenders, consultants, legal and public sector organisations across London.
Drinks sponsored by Ice Energies and Dual Asset Underwriting
Date: 2 May 2014
Venue: St James Court, A Taj Hotel, 54 Buckingham Gate,
London SW1E 6AF
Member rate: £79 + VAT
Non member rate: £99 + VAT
- May 8, 2014 8:00 am
- HSBC Bank plc, 53-55 Uxbridge Road, Ealing, W5 5SA
- May 15, 2014 12:00 am
- , , ,
Further information will follow!
- Hear about @westfieldlondon success story and expansion plans on May 2 at WLB Property Lunch with Duncan Bower. Go http://t.co/57jJQ5WKTK
- Meet PM's London Ambassador for Small Business, @MaryMacleodMP with Park Royal Business Group/WLB April 30, 7-9pm go http://t.co/57jJQ5WKTK
- Sign up here to the Back Heathrow campaign and help protect over 100,000 jobs http://t.co/qcgGtpysli