West London Business (WLB), one of London’s premier business groups, represents over 800 businesses from SMEs through to large multi-national corporations, supporting our members and providing business networking events, marketing support, lobbying programmes and information platforms.
Breakfast Networking event with Darshana Ubl on “Top tips to grow your business using strategic partnerships”
- April 16, 2015 8:00 am
- Heathrow Park Grand Hotel, 449 Great West Group, London, TW5 0BU
Darshana will be giving us her expert view on how working with people in other companies and organisations will help you to grow your business and your presence in the market.
You will learn about:
– the different types of business partnerships
– how to grow your business through leverage
– what you need to have the right distribution channels
– popular myths that hold your business back from growth
Venue: Heathrow Park Grand Hotel
449 Great West Group
London, TW5 0BU
Member rate: £10+VAT
Non member rate: £30+VAT
Early bird discount until 23 March: 5% discount
- April 23, 2015 6:30 pm
- Double Tree Ealing, 2-8 Hanger Lane, Ealing , W5 2HN
Park Royal members are invited to put their concerns to Transport for London officials at this special briefing designed to highlight the severe transport congestion and freight issues facing businesses on the estate.
Come with you questions and concerns.
Light refreshments will be provided
Members – free of charge
Non members – £25+VAT
- May 1, 2015 12:00 am
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington, Scarsdale Place, Kensington, W8 5SY
Margaret Mountford, former aide to Sir Alan Sugar and Tim Campbell, the first winner of the Apprentice will speak at this networking lunch about their business careers and challenges of senior management and entrepreneurship. Member rate: £75+VAT Non Member rate: £95+VAT Table of 10 -5% discount Early bird 10% discount until 10 April! Sponsorship packages available. To book tickets (administration fees apply) or alternatively call Sue on 0208 607 2500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment is required before the event to secure your place
- May 8, 2015 12:00 am
- Grange St Pauls Hotel, 10 Godliman Street, London, EC4V 5AJ
Join us for a 3 course lunch at the impressive St Pauls Grange Hotel overlooking St Pauls Cathedral.
Melanie Leech from the British Property Federation will give us an overview of the London property scene and the issues the British Property Federation is facing.
Venue: Grange St Pauls Hotel
10 Godliman Street
London, EC4V 5AJ
Member rate: 75+VAT
Non member rate: 105+VAT
Table of 10: 5% discount
Early bird until April 10: 10% discount
Sponsorship packages available!
- May 14, 2015 8:00 am
- Doubletree Hilton Ealing, 2-8 Hanger Lane, Eagling, ,
West London Business in partnership with DEW invite you to a networking breakfast with David Bovis, who will be presenting a practical, thought-provoking and challenging insight into how to improve performance and profit in a world of constant change.
Member rate: £10 + VAT
Non member rate: £25 + VAT
Networking events sponsorship packages available
- The Park Royal Business Grp is responding to the Mayoral Dev Corp Planning Consultation. Send your ideas to email@example.com
- Business growth through partnerships? Ideas with WLB and Darshani Ubi on April 16. Visit http://t.co/f6DsFyixlH for details and booking
- Looking forward to hearing the Mayoral Dev Corp for Old Oak/Park Royal tomorrow with PR Business Group Board -- MDC plans critical for area