West London Business’ roots go back to the early 1990s. Over several decades we have delivered a range of programmes and impacted in numerous areas:
- Project managed development of LDA-funded West London Economic Development Strategy (2004-6)
- Helped to broker redeployment and mentoring services through our membership and partners for Gillette when their Brentford manufacturing site closed in 2006; 380 of the 500 staff were successfully redeployed through these efforts.
- Created and manage the West London Business Awards (2013-)
- Implemented West London Inward Investment Programme with LDA and Think London (2004-2009)
- Formulated and published policy manifestos for national and local elections, on behalf of the West London business community
- Actively supported successful efforts to secure Davies Commission backing for Heathrow