Apprenticeship reforms: how can you maximise the benefits for your business?
Come and join us for a free breakfast event to find out more about the government’s recent apprenticeship reforms.
The event takes place on Friday 28 April, 8.00am – 9.30am and we are delighted to be hosting it in the penthouse and roof terrace of the newly modernised The Charter Building
Our free breakfast session offers:
- Information on the apprenticeship reforms and how to access the new funding
- Advice on how apprenticeships can help your staff to build specialist skills
- A networking opportunity with local businesses
- Hear from employers about how apprenticeships have benefited their business
- Information on the range of high-quality apprenticeships available through Uxbridge College
Advice and support to help you recruit a new apprentice or to put your existing employees onto the scheme.
The Charter Building is located directly off the High Street, there is free parking available and if you’re travelling by public transport, you can walk into the venue by North Entrance – opposite Uxbridge Underground station.
Please click here to RSVP by 12 April 2017. I look forward to seeing you there!