‘BUSINESS BEYOND BORDERS’ LAUNCHES
European SMEs can take advantage of new EU support to participate in a series of one-to-one meetings at international trade fairs to expand their businesses abroad.
Businesses looking to expand internationally can take advantage of a new European Commissioned-funded initiative initiative to facilitate one-to-one meetings between European SMEs and potential international trading partners at a series of trade fairs.
Business Beyond Borders (BBB) will help EU businesses operate internationally by organising a series of Business-to-Business (B2B) and Cluster-to-Cluster (C2C) matchmaking events at selected international trade fairs to initiate SMEs’ entry into new markets from Australia and South Africa to India, Chile, Iran, and beyond.
The aim of the initiative is for partnerships to be formed and deals to be brokered so that businesses can expand regionally and globally, with the ultimate goal of increasing economic growth within and outside Europe.
The first event will take place at Genera, Madrid from 28th February – 1st March, with Spanish Secretary of State for Energy, Mr. Daniel Navia Simón, in attendance. To view the full list of international trade fairs that BBB is working with, visit the website at businessbeyondborders.info.
Participating businesses will receive a comprehensive package of support including:
- Access to interactive networking events
- Access to political representatives and technical experts thanks to the Policy Conference
- Access to the EU Pavilion
- Personalised assistance on the spot
- Optimisation of appointment schedules In addition, prior to the fair, businesses will benefit from a range of services to ensure they’re event-ready including help with developing a high-quality partnership proposal, pre-selection of potential business contacts, and
- arrangement of one-to-one business-to-business meetings and virtual pre- meetings.
- The trade fairs cover a broad range of sectors including energy and environment, textiles, and food, and take place in countries across the EU and the world, from France and Spain to Australia, South Africa, Iran, and Chile. Each fair has been specially selected for its potential to reap the most business and economic benefits for participants.
- To find out more about how businesses can benefit from this rare opportunity to grow across borders with a complete package of professional support, visit the Business Beyond Borders website at businessbeyondborders.info