Trade Mission to Iran
Energy, Education and Healthcare Sectors
on 12th to 17th January 2017.
The visit is led by Alan Rides from DTI and the Chairman of Hounslow Chamber
Join the Department for International Trade (DIT) London Region on a Trade Mission to Iran. The Mission is part-funded by the ERDF’s ‘Global Growth’ Project and is organised in cooperation with the British Iranian Chamber of Commerce.
Since the economic sanctions were lifted in 2016, Iran has been investing in its Energy sector. They are now encouraging UK companies to bring newtechnology as well as train their highly educated bright, young workforce. The objective of the visit is to understand how to do business in Iran. We
will visit key government Ministries, Banks and Chambers of Commerce. A full mission programme will include meetings with education providers, hospitals, medical technology and energy companies.
As a delegate, you will attend a market briefing from DIT Director of Trade in Tehran, roundtable discussions, networking sessions and events. You will also have the unique opportunity to be taken around Tehran by two International Trade Advisers, one of whom has 17 years of actively doing
business in and with Iran.
- Support from an experienced group leader before, during and afterthe Mission
- Briefing in London to help you get the most out of the Mission.
- In-market briefing and business networking reception.
- Group meetings/round table discussions with Iranian companies.
- Established London-based SMEs
- Eligibility will be based on your application
- Trade Mission organisers may cover accommodation for eligible London companies for up to five nights in a designated hotel
Administration Fee: £250 (+VAT). Click below to register.