Thursday 9 March 2017 | 10am – 4.30pm
The Drum at Wembley & Hilton London Wembley
West London Futures is a half day conference taking place on Thursday 9 March 2017. A key milestone in West London Business’ 2017 calendar, with over 200 senior private and public sector professionals from across the seven boroughs of West London expected to attend.
- Keynotes from senior public and private sector leaders
- World Cafe workshops where you review policy proposals to address West London’s Education and skills, Transport and infrastructure, Sustainability & climate change, and Built Environment challenges
- Audience-led debate with a panel of key West London leaders from the public and private sector
- Specialist sessions on: Health & well-being at work, Export/international trade and Tech in West London.
- …and multiple networking opportunities!
10am Registration and coffee
11am Keynote – Rajesh Agrawal, Deputy Mayor of London for Business.
Followed by Q&A
11.30am Workshop 1
12.30pm Lunch break
1.30pm Workshop 2
2.30pm Panel discussion – Chris Maw, Partner, PwC (Panel Chair); Victoria Hills, Chief Executive, Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation; Pat Hayes, Executive Director Regeneration & Housing, London Borough of Ealing; Phil Wilbraham, Expansion Programme Director, Heathrow Airport; Agnes Gabriel-Damaz, Founder and Managing Director, The Polish Bakery; Cllr Muhammed Butt, Leader of the Council, London Borough of Brent; Julian Tollast, Head of Masterplanning and Design, Quintain
3pm Closing Keynote – Emma Hindes, General Manager at Westfield. Followed by Q&A
3.30pm Coffee and networking
**News flash ** Businesses with 10 staff or less are eligible for the NGO members rate
Members (NGO): £99 + VAT *
Members: £198 + VAT **
Non-members (NGO): £149 +VAT ***
Non-member: £298 + VAT
Buy two tickets and receive an additional ticket FREE
* If you are a non-for-profit organisation and member of WLB, you are entitled to a £199 discount. Please use the Promotional Code NGOMEMBDISCOUNT to trigger the discount.
** If you are a member of WLB (private/public sector), you are entitled to a £100 discount. Please use the Promotional Code MEMBDISCOUNT to trigger the discount.
*** If you are a non-for-profit organisation non-member of WLB, you are entitled to a £149 discount. Please use the Promotional Code NMNGODISCOUNT to trigger the discount.