The Export Hub will be visiting London from 29 March to 1 April 2016 across four locations. Each Export Hub session will cover all the essential need-to-know information small and medium-sized enterprises should consider when approaching exporting:
- Key aspects of international trade and decisions exporters need to make on their journey (presented by UKTI International Trade Adviser)
- Provision of export finance (presented by UK Export Finance Adviser)
- The opportunity is out there: presentation by a successful local exporter
There will be opportunities to meet face-to-face with a UKTI International Trade Adviser who can answer any export related questions you may have on the day, as well as several mini sessions delivered by UKTI partners.
Thursday, 31st March 2016
Renaissance Hotel Heathrow
Hounslow TW6 2AQ
1. International Trade morning workshop 9.30 am – 12.15 am
Coffee and tea will be available. The workshop includes presentations by:
- Export Finance
2. Hounslow Chamber International Trade lunch 12.15 pm – 1.45 pm
Come and meet us in the Wessex foyer after the first workshop block to enjoy a free lunch sponsored by Invest Hounslow, chat with those involved in International Trade and share opinions about the previous presentations.
To book your place at the lunch, please contact Sally Smith.
3. International Trade afternoon workshop 1.45 pm – 3.45 pm
The morning workshop will be repeated in the afternoon. Both workshops will include a Q&A session.
This is a must-register event. Only registered guests will be able to attend.
Hounslow Chamber of Commerce is the primary support, networking, and representation organisation in west London for SMEs.
We support the interests, the commercial aspirations and the investment for some 18,000 firms – from Chiswick to Feltham, Heathrow to Osterley and Brentford to Bedfont – the Chamber is the voice for all businesses located in the borough.