With more employees taking up cycling, when did you last review the cycle parking you provide, or offer bike maintenance and safety sessions?
TfL’s Cycling Workplaces scheme provides a comprehensive range of free products to support cycling in the workplace, including:
- Cycle parking
- London By Bike safety seminars
- Bike maintenance and safety checks
- Santander Cycles Business Accounts
If you have already registered for the scheme and have credits that need to be used, why not sign in now to make the most of them before they expire. Additionally, if you have previously taken advantage of the scheme and completed your re-survey you are now eligible to re-register and refresh your allocation of credits.
For advice or guidance on how to promote cycling to employees or how to make the most of the credits, call our Customer Service line 08456 046 597 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Cycle Skills sessions available for all of your staff
With Spring approaching why not encourage your employees to get back on their bikes and gain the skills and confidence needed to cycle smarter with a free 1-2-1 Cycle Skills session?
Our free sessions are tailored to the needs of the individual and are delivered by qualified instructors to help your staff be safe on the roads.
We know these sesssions are great, but don’t take our word for it, people who have recently attended sessions have said:
- “It was a great experience, very tailored to my ability, with lots of feedback and encouragement”
- “Really interesting to learn new things about cycling safely in London, great to improve my confidence!”
- “Very good trainer, I was a complete beginner but feel more confident about riding in the near future”
To find out how you can take advantage of this free offer or for support to help you promote cycling to employees call our Customer Service line 08456 046 597, email email@example.com or register for Cycling Workplaces