PRBG Business Engagement Officer
The Park Royal Business Group (PRBG) is a membership body that provides businesses of Europe’s leading industrial and commercial estate with a strong voice. Park Royal, home to more than 2,000 businesses and over 40,000 jobs, is a major economic contributor to London and the wider UK economy. It’s a centre of excellence for a number of sectors ranging from food & beverages to the creative industries, and includes both global brands and thriving SMEs.
The PRBG is run by a diverse Board, representing all manner and size of Park Royal businesses, and including senior officials of both Ealing and Brent Councils and the OPDC. To give additional strength and minimise overheads, it operates within the administrative and financial umbrella of West London Business (WLB). WLB works to ensure West London stays the best place to do business and engages with over 6,000 companies.
To provide support and coordination to the PRBG in the execution of their business communications and engagement strategy.
- Responsible for supporting the PRBG, in partnership with other community organisations, in the development and execution of a communications and engagement strategy.
- Coordinate and prepare communications for the existing membership base.
- Develop and deliver engagement activities to raise awareness about PRBG amongst prospective members.
- Support the production of communications and marketing collateral to inform on the PRBG position and news releases on salient policy issues.
- Proactively monitor and research information sources (i.e. web sites, TV/ radio/ newspapers and publications) to identify and report on issues relevant to PRBG and its members.
- Responsible for keeping business contacts up-to-date on Salesforce CRM database.
Salary and benefits
London Living Wage, £19,552 per annum, plus pension.
20 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
The post will be based at West London Business’ main office (The Workary, 1 Dukes Avenue, Chiswick W4 2AB), however due to the nature of a business engagement role, flexible working will be required.
One year post with potential to be extended, subject to funding.
By cover letter and CV to email@example.com by 10am on Friday 18th March 2016.
A 15 minute phone interview will be conducted on Monday 21st March 2016, and for second round candidates a 30 minute in person interview will be scheduled on Wednesday 23rd March 2016.