The Old Oak Park team are delighted to announce that we will be returning for our next phase of consultation following our exhibitions held in the summer of 2015. At this series of exhibitions we will be presenting the evolving masterplan for Old Oak Park.
Old Oak Park – the current home of Cargiant – is the largest privately owned site in the area that is central to unlocking the opportunity at Old Oak Common. We presented four priorities for Old Oak Park back in June 2015 – and these remain fundamental to our thinking.
To provide high quality homes for Londoners; to create thousands of new jobs supported by training opportunities for local people; to deliver an exceptional place where people will choose to live, work and visit; and to ensure that the existing communities of West London genuinely benefit from this regeneration.
We have had very positive feedback to our engagement throughout 2015 and we look forward to welcoming you to see our developing plans.
Our exhibitions will be held:
- Thursday 28 January, 3.30pm – 7.30pm: Cumberland House, 80 Scrubs Lane, NW10 6RF
- Friday 29 January, 4pm – 7pm: Cumberland House, 80 Scrubs Lane, NW10 6RF
- Saturday 30 January, 10am-4pm: Linford Christie Stadium, Artillery Way, off Du Cane Road, W12 0AE
- Thursday 4 February, 3.30pm – 7.30pm: Harlesden Methodist Church, 25 High Street, NW10 4NE
- Saturday 6 February, 10am – 4pm: Harlesden Methodist Church, 25 High Street, NW10 4NE
- Thursday 11 February, 3.30pm – 7.30pm: Holiday Inn London West, 4 Portal Way, North Acton, W3 6RT
- Saturday 13 February, 10am – 4pm: Holiday Inn London West, 4 Portal Way, North Acton, W3 6RT
The team will be available to answer any questions. If you have any queries, please do email email@example.com. Exhibition materials will be available at www.oldoakpark.co.uk from Thursday 28 January.