Park Royal Skills & Apprenticeship Fair
Wednesday 10 February 2016 | 12 noon – 7 pm
Venue: Abbey Manor, 28 Abbey Road, Park Royal, NW10 7SB
An event for businesses seeking to recruit, local residents looking for employment, those aged 16-25 interested in apprenticeships, and schools exploring options for students.
The day will be an opportunity for Park Royal businesses to:
- promote and interview for your vacancies and apprenticeship positions to a wide audience of Brent residents and young people seeking work
- specialist support and advice with recruitment of skilled local residents and apprentices
- B2B networking in the evening, with a drinks reception featuring high profile industry speakers
Stall holder places are available now, with prices starting at just £100. All stallholders will be provided with refreshments and lunch as part of their package. Stallholders will also receive:
- advice and guidance from an account manager in planning your stall, and an opportunity to discuss recruitment needs in person during the event
- access to our free job and apprenticeship brokerage service in the future
Our premium event package also includes advertising through the event brochure and on the venues promotional TV screens. Also, it will give you access to space for an interactive stall to maximise footfall to your offer, which the account manager will help you to develop.
If you would like to attend as an observer to find out more about local support for your recruitment needs, and network with other businesses, this is offered at no charge.
Contact Charlotte on: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
In partnership with