Purpose: To grow the revenue at Heathrow with a particular focus on weekends and to service a selection of smaller local corporate accounts.
- Business Development. To research and establish potential of the Association sector and special interest groups for weekend business in order to drive growth for weekends of pure new business.
- This should also include: local corporate accounts, conference, Associations, Franchise, private dining, groups & events business.
- Grow and nurture a small allocation of existing local accounts for mid-week discretionary, private dining and small meetings.
- Develop SME corporate account portfolios and database for the Heathrow property.
- Implement a crm strategy against the special interest and associations sector.
- To work with and support the DOSM and all initiatives against the Sales & Marketing plan.
Specific areas of responsibility:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities for the hotel with potential as identified above.
- Retain and grow small local accounts.
- Conduct Show rounds and fam trips at the property.
- Attend relevant networking events for the sectors that are being serviced by this role.
- Attend Sales Team Meetings and other required meetings.
- Plan and organise research and conduct agreed number of cold calls and prospecting for new business on a weekly basis.
- Ensure all leads and activities are updated in NEOS.
- Ensure that all information is accurate in NEOS against managed accounts.
- Compile monthly sales report to include production figures of accounts against targets and sales & marketing activities. This report is to be given to the DOSM.
- Plan appointments in advance, and inform the DOSM with relevant notice of the activities for the following week.
- Entertain clients at the hotel from sectors serviced and also attend any relevant miscellaneous entertaining for the hotel.
- Be accountable for ROI from the events and entertainment organised for the clients;
- Track & review production on a regular basis.
- Manage account portfolio and communicate relevant feedback to the operations team and G.M’s at the hotel together with the DOSM
- To be fully knowledgeable of product and pricing of competitor hotel’s STR groups.
For more information please CLICK HERE