Heart of the City and Hounslow Chamber of Commerce would like to invite you to an afternoon of networking and to find out about Responsible Business leadership.
Event details: Hounslow Chamber of Commerce Lunch with Heart of the City
Date: Wednesday 12 October, 12:45-2pm
Venue: Indian Gymkhana Club, Thornbury Ave, Osterley TW7 4NQ – directions
Heart of the City, London’s fastest growing responsible business network, is a membership network that brings together over 800 businesses ranging from SMEs to large companies. Our aim is to support businesses in London develop their Responsible Business plans.
By attending this event you will have the opportunity to hear from other businesses that have benefited from Heart of the City’s network through joining its flagship ‘FREE Newcomers programme’. Speakers on the day will include:
- Seema Malhotra – Member of Parliament for Feltham and Heston
- Vicky Mirfin – Heart of the City, Director and Chief Executive
- Jan Fair – Sapphire Systems plc, Heart of the City Contributor Member
During the 2017 Newcomers’ programme we will support you to:
- Define what being a Responsible Business means for your company
- Design a structure and strategy for your Responsible Business activities
- Build your networks to ensure your business thrives by creating long term value for its stakeholders and society
To participate in this event, please RSVP at Kelly.Court@cityoflondon.gov.uk or by calling 020 7332 3848 no later than Tuesday 11 October.
To apply for one of the 70 places offered on the 2017 FREE Newcomers programme, please contact Sahsine.Suleyman@cityoflondon.gov.uk at Heart of the City who will be delighted to provide further details. Applications for the Newcomers’ programme close on Wednesday 30 November.
Heart of the City and Hounslow Chamber of Commerce look forward to welcoming you on Wednesday 12 October and we hope to answer any questions you may have relating to Responsible Business leadership.