Spark! Awards open! 1 week left to enter – deadline 26 October 2015. Please join us to celebrate and recognise collaboration between education and business.
This event allows us to showcase the best in education-business partnership from across West London. Winners will be announced at the Awards at Holiday Inn on 19 November 2015.
- The Malcolm Gibbins cup – for primary school education-business partnership achievement
- The Jubilee cup – recognising secondary school education-business partnership achievement
- **New in 2015** – STEM School of the year (this could be a school, a teacher, a project, etc)
- Work experience/internship company of the year
- Apprenticeship company of the year
- Industry volunteer of the year
- Teacher of the year
- Work experience student/ intern of the year
- Apprentice of the year