Copthorne Tara Hotel, Scarsdale Place, Kensington, W8 6SY
8.30 – 10am, Friday 21 October
Our first Brexit seminar – scheduled after the Conservative party conference – brought together a panel with different perspectives and expertise on the journey ahead. The panel was chaired by Chris Maw (Partner, PwC and Chair of West London Business). On the panel were Ian Hobson (CEO, Chargebox), Gareth Blake (HR Manager, Copthorne Tara), IT entrepreneur Katie Hobbs (MD, Katchup) and healthcare start-up leader Suresh Sivagnanam (vdoc), as well as employment lawyer Joanna Sutton (Nockolds).
If you are looking for business information and advice on the opportunities and impacts arising from Brexit and how to adapt your business planning we recommend:
- PwC The EU Referendum – Taking positive steps (7 July 2017 webcast)
- IOD: Brexit – 10 things Directors should consider next
- IOD/ Director: Brexit – what it means for your business
- BWB Client Briefing: What does Brexit mean for my organisation?
- Bank of England Policy and the Economic Outlook – Peter Andrews, the Bank of England’s Agent for Greater London (9 February 2017)
Find out more about getting your business ready for export:
Understanding the debate on trade agreements and tariffs
- EU trade rules analysis from the non-profit Full Fact
- Reality Check: Would EU or UK lose most from tariffs?
Exchange rate risks
Managing the immediate HR impacts
- CIPD: What will Brexit mean for UK employment law?
- CIPD: What HR needs to know if the UK votes to leave the EU
- The Migration Observatory at The University of Oxford: What would UK immigration policy look like after Brexit?
- The Migration Observatory at The University of Oxford: Here today, gone tomorrow? The status of EU citizens already living in the UK