The Best of London Lifestyle
Paris Pop-Up Shop – Last chance to apply!
The Department for International Trade (DIT) London Region is inviting London consumer goods companies to supply goods
for sale in a Pop-Up shop event in Paris, France.
- Your goods will be sold on your behalf in the Pop-up shop in the run up to Christmas. You will receive full revenue for your goods sold
- We will showcase your goods to key retail buyers and distributors.This could lead to further orders and a longer-term presence in French retail outlets. Please click on the country name to see what these markets can offer your business.
- Pop-Up shops are a unique opportunity to gain brand exposure with the press.
Who should participate?
- London-based small and medium sized businesses (SMEs).
- Consumer goods companies including beauty, food & drink, fashion accessories, giftware and homeware.
When will the event take place?
- 14 November to 14 December 2016.
What is the cost to participate?
- Subsidised cost of taking part will be £500 (+ VAT*).
Registrations will close soon so please register early.The DIT reserves the right to decline applications.