LONDON’S INCUBATOR FOR FOOD STARTUPS
The Food Foundry is UK’s first food startup incubator to provide a complete ‘Concept to
Shelf’ solution for new food businesses. They exist to lower the barriers to entry for food
businesses, and that includes providing more affordable access to commercial kitchen space
The Food Foundry provides a co-working kitchen facility in Hackney, London (E2 9EZ) where food
businesses can work amongst each other, sharing knowledge, skills and building a culture
defined by food.
Members of the Food Foundry benefit from:
– Access to SALSA/HACCP/BRC kitchen space that’s available 24/7
– Shelf space for member products with partner concessions and sales opportunities
– Continuous support through a structured programme of workshops and mentorship
– Access to business services, networks of industry specialists and retail buyer contacts
– Warm introductions to retail buyers through events
– Co-working in a collaborative and innovative community of like minded food startups
A LIFETIME OF SUPPORT
Unlike other incubators, The Food Foundry doesn’t take any equity at the outset, and
members are encouraged to use the kitchen and member services for as long as they need.
The Food Foundry aligns itself with the needs of it’s members so that all companies grow
together, building a community around food.
The Food Foundry is supported by some amazing key partners who provide expertise and
resources to maximise the opportunities for members.
For all enquiries please contact Mason Fantasia on:
email@example.com 07922 861 671