Invitation to the Fearless Female Conference
Friday, May 11th 2018
9.30am – 3.00pm
Background to the Fearless Female Conference
Love Local Jobs and The Skills Farm have organised The Fearless Female Conference to provide organisation with the answers to achieving genuine gender equality – both in terms of practical gender equality efforts that satisfy the business case for diversity AND culture changing advice that can help your leaders and executives walk, talk, run and shout about gender equality.
The Conference will be a day packed full of expert speakers sharing useful insights and strategies to ensure that organisations are hiring and developing the best female talent for their business.
Speakers and sessions include:
- Why facilitating female progression starts with changing mind-sets.
o Mary Appleton, Editor, ChangeBoard
- Expert Panel: The opportunity for the audience to ask questions to our panel of distinguished guests from a range of local, industry leading companies on how to attract and retain female talent
o Chaired by Julia Francis, Global Talent Consultant
o Zoe Wright, Director of People, B&CE
o Jill Grafflin, Vice President of European Customer Servicing Team, UK, American Express
o Nikki Gatenby, Managing Director, Propellernet
o Adrienne Saunders, Master Trainer, The Skills Farm
- Female Focused Recruitment Strategy: Hear how to implement a recruitment strategy that delivers the best in female talent.
o Janine Owen, Marketing Director, Search Recruitment
- Building A Female Leadership Programme: Find out how to build a Female Leadership Programme in order to get your aspiring females stepping up, speaking up and standing out.
o Scott Summers – The Skills Farm
- Changing Your Culture: Discover how to leverage the female talent you already have to create and deliver “culture changing projects” within your company.
o Antoinette Oglethorpe, leadership development consultant, coach, speaker, and author
What Delegates Will Gain:
- A wealth of expert advice on how to embed gender equality initiatives across your organisation – from recruitment strategy to employee engagement, from talent development to company culture.
- Plenty of specific facts, key data and compelling research to ensure your gender equality conversations back in the office hit home.
- Practical tips from companies who are already making waves in the gender equality arena.
- A clear understanding of how you can use your influence to break cultural norms.
Christina Fishlock at LoveLocalJobs.com on 07824 645 123 or email@example.com