A couple of weeks ago, Brentford FC Community Sports Trust launched its #BeeatHome campaign that encourages children and adults to stay active within their homes. The Trust aims to deliver educational and physical activity content to the whole family.
Some of the online activities that are currently available for you and your family are:
- Online exercise groups for children and young people
- Maths and English challenges in partnership with the Premier League’s Primary Stars initiative
- 30 Seconds Online Challenges
- Online health and fitness for adults
- Exercise for over 60s
- Specialist online activities for children with disabilities.
Other activities coming soon:
- Running, Walking and Cycling Virtual Challenges
- FIFA competitions for young people (with prizes)
For any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org