Get your businesses back on track with Apprenticeships & employer services from Harrow College & Uxbridge College.
The government has announced an additional grant for every new apprentice you hire between August 2020 & January 2021 to help fund the apprenticeship schemes you choose.
Recruit a talent pool to create technical experts or upskill current staff to bridge the emerging skills gaps for the future. Work with Harrow College and Uxbridge College to get started.
Why work with Harrow and Uxbridge Colleges?
- Colleges work alongside you to understand what funds you have and what you want to achieve through the apprenticeship scheme.
- Colleges provide you with the right recommendations and guidelines to help you meet your desired goals.
- Colleges will work together from start to finish and help you to hire apprentices or develop your existing employees.
- West London’s largest college provider of apprenticeships
Trusted experts in delivering specialist training – one of only 12 institutions in the country to be confirmed as an Institute of Technology established by the government.
- A dedicated account manager will work with you from start to finish.
- Colleges work with over 1200 employers such as Brunel University London, London Borough of Ealing, Martin-Baker Aircraft Ltd., Menzies Aviation, Perivale Primary School & Skanska.
firstname.lastname@example.org I www.westmetskills.co.uk
Uxbridge – 01895 853780 I Harrow – 020 8909 6328