TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions for entry – Entries for the West London Business Awards must be submitted no later than 23:59pm on Friday 22 October. Entries submitted by any other means than via the dedicated Awards platform, or that do not comply with other guidance for entry may, at the judges’ discretion, be rejected. Entrants will not be informed if their entry is rejected.
2. Entry fee – There is no fee for entry, but entrants are responsible for any and all costs incurred in preparing their entry and submitting it for consideration. Shortlisted companies are required to book at least one ticket to the Awards ceremony. This is to make sure that if you do win an award, one of your representatives will be able to accept the trophy.
3. Eligibility Criteria – The main criterion that companies must meet in order to be eligible to enter the awards is that the company is ‘doing business’ within the London Boroughs of boroughs of Barnet, Brent, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Harrow, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea, Richmond or Spelthorne
4. Judging Criteria – Entrants should carefully note the judging criteria. They are the basis that will be used to determine the winners.
5. ‘Sector leadership’ categories – You must pick the one sector leadership category that is the best fit for your business. You cannot enter more than one sector leadership category. Your business can submit additional awards entries in the ‘Sustainable and responsible business’ and ‘Economic resilience’ categories.
6. Commercially sensitive data – Err on the cautious side with any commercially confidential data you are considering including in your entry. If you do include sensitive data as part of your submission, please make clear that this is not to be shared as part of any winners’ case study and/or that the awards coordinator should ensure that any competitors that may be involved in the judging panel do not have visibility of the data.
7. Time period covered by awards entries – Work entered should have been completed between December 2020 and November 2021.
8. Correct category – Judges may decide to reassign an entry from one category to another if they feel it better meets the entry criteria.
9. Authority to enter – Anyone completing an entry will be deemed to have the authority to do so on behalf of any agency or client company involved in or mentioned in the entry. Neither West London Business nor any of their subcontractors can be held liable for any claim or loss arising from this or any other breach of these terms & conditions.
10. Judges’ decisions – The judges’ decisions shall be absolutely final and binding on all entrants. There is no appeal process and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Copyright – Any material submitted for entry may be reproduced freely and at no cost by West London Business or their agents in connection with the West London Business Awards. All material shall be deemed free of copyright or other encumbrance, neither West London Business nor any of their subcontractors shall be held liable for any claim or liability arising from such use. Please provide brand guidelines to advise us of how to use your corporate identity in any case studies arising from the awards process.
12. Results news embargo – All information regarding the results will be embargoed for publication until after the Awards ceremony.
13. Company of the Year – If you are selected as Company of the Year and are not already a member of West London Business, it is generally expected that you will join and actively support our work in the year after receiving this prestigious title. This enables WLB to support you in maximising the PR potential of your achievements.
13. Communications –You will be notified about whether you have progressed to the final round of the WLB Awards on or around the 30th November.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org