The Brent Council Meet the Buyer programme is part of the Council’s work to support economic growth and development of Brent SMEs by providing them with opportunities to engage with their local supply chain.
This is a unique event that connects large national buying organisations with local businesses in the area. Meet the Buyers has a proven track record of generating new business with our experienced event management team and state of the art appointment matching systems we are fully equipped to facilitate meaningful business connections between active buyers and relevant suppliers.
Meet the Buyers offers significant opportunities for local suppliers to meet directly with active buyers who are sourcing products and solutions for their business. Suppliers can:
- Save time – avoid time wasting on cold calls, we provide direct access to the decision makers
- Save money – drive out the cost of tedious business development by meeting your customers in one place
- Keep it relevant – we organise your schedule, guaranteeing your one-on-one appointments
- Stay in the know – learn about projects in the pipeline and upcoming contracts
- Network with peers – meet with other professionals looking to develop their supply chain and share ideas
The event also offers significant opportunities for purchasing professionals to develop their supply chains and find new products and solutions for their business. In our pressure free, no-obligation environment, buyers can:
- Save time – meet up to 60 high quality suppliers pre-matched to your business needs in just one day
- Save money – drive out cost and risk in your supply chain by discovering innovative local suppliers
- Keep it relevant – we’ll only arrange meetings with suppliers that match your criteria
- Support the localeconomy – enhance your company’s CSR and meet section 106 criteria by sourcing from local suppliers
- Network with peers – meet with other procurement professionals looking to develop their supply chain and share ideas