Come and see CRL at West London’s largest LDF event 18 – 24 Sep 2018!
CRL are incredibly excited to be a part of Open Cell’s ‘Biodesign Here Now’ London Design Festival event; see their full schedule here, their launch event will be taking place 18 September. CRL will be putting our own spin on the event.
CRL will be taking over a shipping container on the site and making it our own! They will also be running 2 events at the festival:
- Talk: “Hardware in hard” with CRL’s Mat Hunter, MD & Inty Grønneberg, Accelerator Manager – 19 Sep, 18.00 – 18.45
“Hardware is hard” is a common phrase among entrepreneurs – but at CRL we know how to do it. In just 3 years, we have supported the creation on 29 new companies, 52 full-time jobs, and this is just the beginning!
- Workshop: ‘use 3D printing to accelerate your startup’ with CRL’s Will Vickery, Product Design Intern & Alex McConnachie, Workshop Technician – 19 Sep, 18.00 – 19.30
Want to understand the basics of 3D? Or take your knowledge further by learning how it can be used to create beautiful objects for the home, or help you prototype your products, the CRL technicians are on hand to help!
CRL’s lovely Binita getting our shipping container ready!
BOOST is Back, Back Again!
CRL’s innovative training programme for later stage startups is up and running again! Do any of the below sessions take your fancy?
Sign up via Eventbrite, or email Alice@centralresearchlaboratory.com if you have any questions.
- Partnership Working and Engaging with Corporates, 18 Sep, 17.30 – 20.30
- BleepBleeps – The Design Story with Tom Evans, 26 Sep, 17.00 – 21.00
- Marketing and Scaling your Business, 27 Sep, 14.00 – 18.00
CRL hosts: Business Insights Club’s
Launch Event, 11 Oct
CRL are looking forward to hosting Digispark‘s first Business Insights Club on 11 October, 18.30 – 20.00. Come along to meet with other likeminded, creative entrepreneurs and have a look around CRL’s innovative workspace whilst you’re at it!
Reasons to attend:
- Free Google swag box, t-shirt and mug for all attendees
- Free Prize Draw giveaway of a drone
- Free beer
- Connect with large local enterprises
Network with small and start-up businesses