DIT can advise on:
- smooth clearance of products with customs authorities
- intellectual property (IP) and other issues with business continuity
- export plans and exploring market opportunities
- finding new routes to markets
- dealing with agents and distributors
- finding alternative suppliers
- selling online and updating your digital (online) presence
You can access DIT support by:
Contacting your international trade adviser where you have an existing relationship
Finding your local trade office in the UK to discuss specific trade issues
For UK businesses with overseas presence, or operating projects in other countries, our worldwide DIT offices can provide information on trade issues specific to that region or country.
DIT provides cross-border e-commerce support, including connecting businesses to e-commerce advisers for tailored one-to-one advice. Contact email@example.com for more information.
UK Export Finance can help businesses facing disruption due to coronavirus (COVID-19) with finance and insurance support for exporters.
For more information, visit the government’s business support hub.
You can also subscribe to GOV.UK coronavirus (COVID-19) email alerts.