Thursday 7 June 2018 | 8am – 11am
The Studio, WestWorks Building, White City Place (201 Wood Ln, London, W12 7TS)
West London is the UK’s global gateway and a £65bn economic powerhouse; and the West London Futures summit is a key milestone in West London Business’ 2018 calendar.
- This landmark summit will focus on building consensus on private sector investment in two key determinants of future growth in West London:
- Talent – strengthening education-business partnership to deliver young people that readier for work; and
- Housing – how the private sector can do more to address the housing crisis impacting many of our staff.
- The summit starts at 8am and will feature two keynotes, as well as two panels of experts and professionals.
- Alongside this punchy format will be opportunities to network and ensure your company’s input to how we achieve greater collaboration on these key issues is heard. We will wrap-up by 11am.
- We are expecting 100 senior professionals drawn from the top 500 companies in West London to attend.
BOOKING AND SPONSORSHIP
2018 founder sponsors and hosts
Kindly supported in 2017 by