Thursday 7 June 2018 | 8am – 11am
The Studio, WestWorks Building, White City Place (201 Wood Ln, London, W12 7TS)
West London is the UK’s global gateway and a £65bn economic powerhouse; and the West London Futures summit is a key milestone in West London Business’ 2018 calendar.
The summit starts at 8am and will wrap-up at 11am. A punchy format also leaves opportunities to network and ensure your company’s input to how we achieve greater collaboration on these key issues is heard.
This landmark summit will focus on building consensus on private sector investment in three key determinants of future growth in West London:
- Welcome: Andrew Dakers, CEO, West London Business
- Opening keynote: Will Butler-Adams OBE, CEO, Brompton Bicycles, followed by Q & A
- TALENT – strengthening education-business partnership, and scaling up Apprenticeships, to deliver young people that are readier for work:
- Scene setting Chris Maw, Senior Partner, PwC/ Chair, WLB then handing over to Professor Andrew George (Chair), Brunel University London / WLB Board Member
- Kathryn Baddeley, Head of Corporate Social Responsibility, Cisco Systems Ltd
- Richard Goodwin, Managing Director, The JGA Group
- Ruby Mir, Director, Spark!
- David Warnes, Managing Director, West London College
- HOUSING – how the private sector can do more to address the housing crisis impacting many of our staff:
- INTELLIGENT MOBILITY – ensuring that West London is in the vanguard of deploying smart methods of utilising ‘Mobility as a Service’:
- The second meeting of the West London Intelligent Mobility Working Group will take place in parallel with the main conference. Participants include: Brunel University London, Chariot, Conigital, Heathrow, Tower Transit and National Grid.
- Closing Keynote: Cllr Stephen Cowan, Leader of London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham, followed by Q & A
- Closing remarks: Andrew Dakers, CEO, West London Business