The next Experiment in the Lab takes place on Wednesday 22 May 2019, Now is the time to confirm your booking!
Venue: Artisan Coffee Lab, 32 New Broadway, Ealing, London, W5 2XA
Your Investment: £14.80 (including VAT at current rate)
Topic: “What’s your elastic energy?”
The second experiment in the Lab is about how you can build your resilient core, so you consistently bounce back when especially when:
- The going gets tough
- You’re not sure how to cope
- Getting and retaining business clients seems difficult
- You feel as though you don’t have the energy to keep going
- It feels like the odds are stacked against you
- Nobody understands . . .
Come along so that you can discover and immediately implement new ways of dealing successfully with all the challenges above and others we may have not included in the non-exhaustive list above.
Read what delegates from the first Experiment in the Lab said after the session:
- I found the work quite thought provoking – a different view on communication and dealing with the stress of life
- The setting provided a great ambiance that contributed to the creativity of the session. The way the room was built with the multiple windows frames, large ceramic sink and wooden door plus the multiples of coffee machines made for a much more relaxed and open session when compared to a formal training room with rows of chairs and tables
- Because the workshop was a small group, this gave me confidence to be bold and brave and speak up and I’m please I took part.
- I love the interaction pieces, making the mood board and picking a card which meant something to me and very true. That’s the type of interaction I need, visuals instead of words, words and more words
- Thanks for the amazing workshop the other day
- I really got a lot out of the session which I’ve started implementing on my daily life
Join GL Connects to experiment with exploring “What’s your elastic energy” by booking now!
It’s easy to book, email Geoff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call now on 07780 605868.
GL Connects look forward to have you come along to learn, have some fun and experiment on Wednesday 22 May 2019!