Join Garner & Hancock Solicitors at their Free Myth Busting Seminar to be held at the Hilton Syon Park on Wednesday 6th November 2019.
There will be presentations from Nigel George Tep (Partner), Vinay Tanna (Managing Partner), Daniel Flynn (Dispute Resolution Partner) & Jakob Kotan (Private Client Associate)
Also there will be presentations from other John Pickles who will give further guidance from Globe IFA.
The seminar will tackle questions and common myths such as:
1. Can I leave my assets to whomever I like?
2. If I give my kids the house, can they kick me out?
3. Can I avoid probate if I make a Will?
4. Will I have to pay UK Inheritance Tax on all my assets, here and abroad?
5. Can I avoid Inheritance Tax by giving all my money away?
6. Do I need a health LPA when my doctor knows what’s best?
7. Can I leave my Bitcoin fortune to my kids?
8. Can I get my property back if my child gets divorced?
9. If my partner and I own the property, will I get it when they die?
10. As an attorney/executor can I do what I want?
Please make sure you register to attend and remember that places are FREE!
For any questions or queries, please contact 020 3962 0148