Better Futures wants London to be a beacon of cleantech, low carbon and resource efficient industry. And we want to reward carbon cutting businesses.
That’s why the Mayor is driving a programme offering free expert advice and up to £7,000 of support to take your business to the next level.
- Investment readiness and growth support with innovation advisers.
- Access to new supply chains and markets, including new international markets.
- Innovation and commercialisation of research & development.
- Innovation vouchers for academic collaboration projects.
- Business Bootcamp and Accelerator programme.
- Paid short term internships.
- Access and business listing on a digital platform that will be developed through 2021.
- Events, workshops and masterclasses.
To be eligible for support your business must have:
- a product/ service in the CleanTech industry
- a London office
- 1-249 employees
- a turnover of under £50m
Delivery partners are the Greater London Authority, Imperial College London, Sustainable Workspaces and West London Business.
As part of the programme, West London Business is also providing…
- Coordination – Convening a West London Environment & Climate Change working group
- Corporate engagement – Helping facilitate access to West London corporates that can provide “testbeds” for CleanTech
- Workspace and culture offer support
- Identifying and championing suitable start-up and move on space options in West London
- Helping articulate and promote the local cultural offer
- Supporting advocacy for the Centre for CleanTech Innovation at Imperial, White City
Search the directory for cleantech businesses in the Better Futures programme, visit the new Better Futures+ page or go to the GLA’s Better Futures website.