Better Futures wants London to be a beacon of cleantech, low carbon and resource efficient industry. And we want to reward carbon cutting businesses.
That’s why the Mayor is offering free expert advice and up to £7,000 of support (Innovation Vouchers and funded internships) to take your business to the next level.
- Access to finance, funding and interns
- Business model, investment strategy and pitching
To be eligible for support your business must have:
- a product/ service in the CleanTech industry
- a London office
- 1-249 employees
- a turnover of under £50m
Delivery partners are the Greater London Authority, Imperial College London, Sustainable Workspaces and West London Business.
In West London Better Futures is also providing…
For further information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Also visit the main Better Futures website.
- Coordination – Convening a West London Environment & Climate Change working group
- Corporate engagement – Helping facilitate access to West London corporates that can provide “testbeds” for CleanTech
- Workspace and culture offer support
- Identifying and championing suitable start-up and move on space options in West London
- Helping articulate and promote the local cultural offer
- Supporting advocacy for the Centre for CleanTech Innovation at Imperial, White City