Join Us at Our Business Forum Launch Event! – 1 December 2017
Act TravelWise is the UK’s premier membership association for sustainable travel for both private and public sector organisations. We have been championing active and sustainable travel since the early 1990s. We support our members in their work by providing first-class learning opportunities, partnership working, marketing support and networking events. This brochure provides information on our Business Forum, membership benefits, membership rates and how to become a member. For further information, please visit our website: www.acttravelwise.or
Act TravelWise members benefit from a range of services designed to support them as companies in their sustainable transport projects. Within each company that maintains a corporate membership, individual professionals are also supported in developing their careers in the sector. Those wishing to join the Business Forum will need to join Act TravelWise with an annual corporate membership plus a supplement to cover the
additional benefits that are exclusive to Business Forum members. Specific benefits of Act TravelWise membership are as follows:
Learn from the Experts
• We organise structured learning sessions, workshops and other training events throughout
the year and across the UK on topics related to transport and sustainability in the workplace.
• Training events are free for members sending one delegate (savings approx £115 per event).
• Our networking and support offer includes face-to-face and online networking opportunities
with other like-minded professionals to share and exchange ideas and industry learning.
Share the Knowledge
• Our Business Forum serves as the voice of business needs and solutions. The forum meets
quarterly to discuss future plans for businesses and sustainable transport in the UK.
• We inform members of opportunities to partner in European and nationally funded projects.
• Our online resources, available exclusively to members, provide a whole host of useful policy and guidance documents as well as case studies, fact sheets, graphics and more.
• Our Business Forum will facilitate access to key Government departments, presenting your company with the opportunity to voice the challenges that businesses face with sustainable transport and travel – and to help influence future policy and funding opportunities.
Value for Money
• In addition to our free training events (value up to £115 + VAT), each member receives one free delegate place at the Act TravelWise Annual Conference (value approx £195 + VAT) as well as big discounts on exhibitor stands (savings approx £500 + VAT).
• Membership also gives you substantial discounts and occasional free delegate places at selected events organised by our partners – e.g. Landor LINKS and PTRC.
We welcome all companies, from large multinationals to small-medium enterprises, which are seeking to gain further knowledge, access training, and take advantage of our networking opportunities in the field of sustainable transport and smarter travel. Businesses are encouraged to supplement their Act TravelWise membership with an optional Business Forum membership, in order to take advantage of the additional benefits exclusive to the Business Forum. To become a member, simply complete and return our
Membership Form (use hyperlink or download from www.acttravelwise.org/membership/membership-fees/)
to commence the annual subscription.
Act TravelWise membership:
• Micro-business (1-4 employees): £250 + VAT
• Small companies (5-50 employees): £375 + VAT
• Large companies (51+ employees): £495 + VAT
Business Forum supplement:
• Small companies (<500 employees): £295 + VAT
• Medium companies (501-1,000 employees): £495 + VAT
• Large companies (>1,000 employees): £795 + VAT
Should you have any questions or require any help, please contact us on 020 8144 7366 / firstname.lastname@example.org.