JPC CONTINUES TO STRENGTHEN TEAM AND SERVICE OFFERING FOR CLIENTS DESPITE COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
Despite all the recent complications COVID-19 has brought we are immensely proud to welcome four new solicitors to our team together with a new practice area of Business Immigration:
BRINDA GRANTHRAI, Partner
Brinda joins JPC as a Partner in our Real Estate Team where she will deal with a broad range of property work for mainly high net worth individuals and onshore and offshore SMEs with a particular focus on the acquisition, development and disposal of high value commercial and residential property. Brinda also has extensive experience with secured lending including bridging finance.
Brinda’s arrival also now means JPC can offer our clients, a speciality service in the niche area of Business Immigration. Brinda can provide help and advice to corporate and individual clients on all aspects of the UK immigration points-based system and other UK visas, including family, sole representative, EEA, naturalisation etc.
SANGEETA MOORE, Senior Associate
Sangeeta is an experienced private client lawyer advising individuals and families on all aspects of succession, tax and asset protection planning. This includes:
- Inheritance tax planning;
- Preparing Wills and Powers of Attorney;
- Setting up Trusts and advising trustees on the administration of their trusts.
Sangeeta also undertakes administration of estates, probate and Court of Protection matter
JONATHAN GREEN, Consultant Solicitor
Jonathan joins our Real Estate Team from his previous firm, Darlingtons.
Jonathan acts on a vast array of both residential and commercial property matters with a particular expertise in:
- All aspects of residential conveyancing;
- Auction work acting on behalf of Purchasers and Vendors;
- Purchasing and Selling large scale Commercial Premises;
- Commercial Leasehold work either acting for the Landlord or the Tenant.
DALIA ROSS, Consultant Solicitor
Dalia joins our Dispute Resolution Team, also from her previous firm Darlingtons.
Dalia is experienced in all areas of commercial and civil litigation with a particular focus on property litigation including:-
- Lease renewals and termination of leases
- Service of renewal notices and break clauses
- Rent recovery
- Dealing with insolvent tenants
- Breach of covenants of Leases
- Dilapidation claims
- Possession of property under s8 and s21 Housing act 1988
- Lease Enfranchisement claims and FTT proceedings
Steven Porter, Partner and Head of Legal Services at JPC, says of the appointments “We are delighted that Brinda, Sangeeta, Jonathan and Dalia are joining our team. We look forward to the contribution their experience and skills will bring to JPC in order for us to continue to deliver the best results for our clients”.
For more information on JPC services, please visit our website: www.jpclaw.co.uk