The current issue of Great West magazine (March 2020) features a special cover designed by Hounslow-based artist Katherine Baxter featuring key developments in the area, and includes articles on the latest schemes and news in the borough.
The edition includes:
- An article on developer Ballymore’s The Brentford Project;
- Celebration of the area’s diverse and dynamic culture scene, as well as the Creative Enterprise Zone;
- Looks at how Hounslow Council is tackling carbon emissions;
- An exclusive interview with Berkeley Group chairman Tony Pidgley on placemaking; and
- A discussion between Hounslow Council leader Steve Curran and Countryside’s Mike Woolliscroft on why partnerships are critical to development.