About this Event
The Leading to Grow programme offers fully funded places to help small business owners to explore digital and new technologies suited to their business goals, and to develop the management capabilities they need to implement the technologies.
Date and Time: Wednesday 25 March, 9:30 – 12:30
Location: streamed online
- Develop your management capabilities to introduce digital and new technologies into your business
- Help analyse costs and benefits so that you can make informed decisions about the right technology for your business
- Support to maximise benefits of digital and new technology to increase business productivity and performance
- Helps you to encourage innovation and improve employee engagement within your business
- Create insights and knowledge to support other businesses like yours in future
- A half-day webinar led by a small business expert (morning of 25th March 2020). Streaming information will be sent via email one day prior to the event.
- Tailored support and expertise specific to businesses of your size
- A network of small business leaders in your area focused on growth
- A peer-learning environment and input from successful business leaders based in your region
- An impartial overview of new technologies that can help you to grow your business
- The opportunity to receive further one-to-one tailored support.
Eligibility criteria – your business must:
- Employ between 1 and 9 people
- Not have participated on a formal programme to raise productivity delivered by a business school in the last 12 months
- Not be a registered charity (social enterprises CAN take part)