An exciting opportunity to join a local charity as a trustee and make a difference!
Inspire Hounslow is a local charity with a clear vision:
“To inspire disadvantaged young people in Hounslow to succeed and live a fulfilling future and contribute to society. Helping people to help themselves is at the heart of everything we do”
Inspiring Hounslow needs new trustees to help them to make their vision a reality.
As a trustee, you will become part of a board which is taking strategic responsibility for the charity and the delivery of its vision.
Inspiring Hounslow needs a Board which is more diverse and so applications will be especially welcome from people who reflect the communities of Hounslow, especially women and younger applicants, and preferably who live in the borough. They are seeking trustees with one or more of the following skills:
- financial, legal, grant giving, fund raising
- communications, marketing and social media
- knowledge of Hounslow and its communities, especially its young people
- education, culture, arts and their voluntary and charitable sectors
- good communication skills
- a committed individual dedicated to help make a difference
For further information and an application form, write or email to:
Léonie Cowen & Associates, 30 Kingswood Avenue, Queens Park, London NW6 6LR
Telephone: (020) 7604 5870