Louise Ray-Hill, a PR expert with more than 15 years industry experience, is offering a free drop-in session to help you kick start – or reinvigorate – your PR strategy.
From explaining what makes a story newsworthy to tips on how to target specific press, Louise can steer you in the right direction. She’s worked with a wide range of clients – from Vodafone and Samsung to Personal Trainers and lifestyle coaches – and current clients include HSBC and law firm Winckworth Sherwood.
When: Thursday 9 January 2020
Where: Grasshoppers RFU, Syon Lane, Isleworth, Middlesex, TW7 5PN
10:30 – 12:30: Free 1-2-1 drop ins (please book in advance)
12:30 – 14:00: Working lunch with PR 101 presentation.
This session is for:
– Companies that want to build their brand
– Anyone that wants to set themselves apart from the competition
– Entrepreneurs looking to build their profile
– Businesses struggling to place their stories in the media
You can expect
– To find out how the media works, and how best to approach them
– Ideas to help get journalists interested in your business
– Ideas on how to find the right journalists to go to
– The answers to any other PR questions you may have!
If you have any questions, would like to book a time slot, or are interested but can’t make the date, email email@example.com