HS2 are sharing the proposals for the station design at Old Oak Common, which will link HS2 and the national rail network to the Elizabeth Line and the local bus network.
HS2 are holding five community events in February 2019. These events are an opportunity for you to share your views with HS2 on the design of the new station for Old Oak Common.
HS2 hope you can join them at one of the following events:
- Tuesday 5 February 2019, 3pm – 8pm – The Collective
- Saturday 9 February 2019, 10am – 2pm – Old Oak Community Centre
- Tuesday 12 February 2019, 2pm – 8pm – West Works
- Monday 18 February 2019, 10am – 3pm – Oxygen Free-Jumping Trampoline Park
- Thursday 21 February 2019, 1pm – 7pm – Christ The Saviour Parish hall
To view the event poster click Old Oak Station Design event poster.