QUICK LINKS: HS2 | Power supply | Broadband | Transport | More industrial space | Great Place Scheme
The voice for Park Royal businesses
Park Royal Business Group (PRBG) is a membership body that provides the businesses of Europe’s leading industrial and commercial estate with a strong voice.
Park Royal, home to more than 2,000 businesses and over 40,000 jobs, is a major economic contributor to London and the wider UK economy. It’s a centre of excellence for a number of sectors ranging from food & beverages to the creative industries, and includes both global brands and thriving SMEs.
PRBG was launched in early 2014 as a forum for businesses to meet, discuss issues and interact with councils, MPs, law enforcement and other relevant parties. We achieve this through a programme, built around three key pillars:
- Business Support & Advice — our Members’ Area provides PRBG members with an online repository of Park Royal-specific resources. We also host seminars and fairs with partners where businesses can access tangible assistance E.g. a Skills Fair, providing ready access to education and training providers
- Hot Topic Summits — we run roundtable discussions for businesses to share their views, gain knowledge and form a collective voice on issues having a particular impact within Park Royal — e.g., our Infrastructure Summit engages HS2, Transport for London and Openreach.
- Accessing Public Bodies — we connect businesses with a variety of public bodies through information sessions, consultations and surgeries — e.g. Ealing and Brent Councils, the Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation (OPDC), Transport for London (TfL), the Greater London Authority (GLA), Hs2, Crossrail and the local police.
- Sector Forums and Park Royal Informals — we facilitate discussion and networking amongst stakeholders of individual industries e.g., our Food Group, including both manufacturers and the extended food industry value chain, as well as Park Royal Informals, typically at the CoClub on the first Thursday of each month.
PARK ROYAL NEWS
HS2 will be holding two online information events in July 2021 about High Speed Two (HS2) and their plans for a parkland and transport hub at Old Oak Common Station.
These online “webinars” have been arranged to give residents the opportunity to learn about:
• how they have designed the parkland to...Read More »
Today HS2 is launching the start of permanent works on the Old Oak Common station, which will become one of the best connected rail stations in the country. This will be the first permanent station construction work on the HS2 project, and will see work commence on the station’s ‘underground...Read More »
Dame Heather Rabbatts appointed chair of Garden Studios & Vanessa Cowling appointed as non-executive director.
Garden Studios are delighted to announce that they have appointed Dame Heather Rabbatts as Chair of Garden Studios with Vanessa Cowling taking on the role of non-executive director.
Rabbatts’ prolific career spans many different sectors including law,...Read More »
Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation (OPDC) has commissioned a unique 12-month skills programme for businesses in the Old Oak and Park Royal areas.
The programme welcomes start-ups, micro-businesses, self-employed and SME business owners.
Branduin Business Support is proud to be selected as the delivery partners for this exciting programme to...Read More »
Older Entries »
Sequent and Wrapology are proud to announce that they have received 2nd place in the Dieline 2021 Awards for sustainable design for the luxury products category.
For the past 11 years, Dieline Awards has formally recognised the absolute best in packaging design worldwide, bringing awareness to the immense value that lies...Read More »