QUICK LINKS: HS2 | Power supply | Broadband | Transport | More industrial space | Great Place Scheme
The voice for Park Royal businesses
Park Royal Business Group (PRBG) is a membership body that provides Europe’s leading industrial and commercial estate with a strong voice, insight and connections.
Park Royal, home to 1,700 businesses and over 40,000 jobs, is a major economic contributor to London and the wider UK economy. It is a centre of excellence for a number of sectors ranging from food & beverages to the creative industries, and includes both global brands and thriving SMEs.
PRBG enables businesses to meet, expand their network of contacts, discuss issues and interact with councils, MPs, law enforcement and other relevant parties. We achieve this through a programme, built around three key pillars:
- Business Support & Advice — our Members’ Area provides PRBG members with an online directory of Park Royal-specific resources. We also host seminars and summits with partners and stakeholders where businesses can access tangible assistance e.g. a Breakfast forum providing ready access to education and training providers or our annual Meet the Boroughs where you can engage one to one with council officials.
- Hot Topic Summits — we run roundtable discussions for businesses to share their views, gain knowledge and form a collective voice on issues having a particular impact within Park Royal — e.g., our Infrastructure Summit engages HS2, Transport for London, SSE, UKPN and Openreach.
- Accessing Public Bodies — we are able to connect businesses directly with a variety of public bodies, or through our events and webinars — your voice will be heard by your local MPs; Ealing, Brent, and Hammersmith & Fulham Councils; the Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation (OPDC); Transport for London (TfL); the Greater London Authority (GLA); HS2; Crossrail ; and the local business hub police.
- Park Royal Events and Forums — we facilitate discussion and networking amongst stakeholders of individual industries e.g., our Focus on Food initiative, including both manufacturers and the extended food industry value chain, as well as more informal events such as the popular annual Park Royal BBQ – this year held at the Garden Film Studios – and our quarterly Breakfast forums.
PARK ROYAL NEWS
ARTification has launched a campaign to develop the Community Eco-Arts Hub in North Acton Playing Fields, just South of Park Royal and the Westway. All West London and Park Royal businesses committed to a thriving neighbourhood are invited to support this venture.
Business support can help make your nearest green space...Read More »
During the week of 13th to 17th September 2021, the pensions industry comes together to provide free events, webinars and pension clinics to help the public and employers understand pensions and how to achieve the retirement they want.
This is a great opportunity for you to work with your company’s pension...Read More »
Did you know there has been a Market in Acton since medieval times?. The 1920s and 1930s were probably the greatest times for shopping in Acton and in Crown Street there used to be an open and covered market. Then in 2009 local charity and social enterprise Action West London...Read More »
HS2 will be holding two online information events in July 2021 about High Speed Two (HS2) and their plans for a parkland and transport hub at Old Oak Common Station.
These online “webinars” have been arranged to give residents the opportunity to learn about:
• how they have designed the parkland to...Read More »
Older Entries »
Today HS2 is launching the start of permanent works on the Old Oak Common station, which will become one of the best connected rail stations in the country. This will be the first permanent station construction work on the HS2 project, and will see work commence on the station’s ‘underground...Read More »