QUICK LINKS: HS2 | Power supply | Broadband | Transport | More industrial space | Great Place Scheme
The voice for Park Royal businesses
Park Royal Business Group (PRBG) is a membership body that provides the businesses of Europe’s leading industrial and commercial estate with a strong voice.
Park Royal, home to more than 2,000 businesses and over 40,000 jobs, is a major economic contributor to London and the wider UK economy. It’s a centre of excellence for a number of sectors ranging from food & beverages to the creative industries, and includes both global brands and thriving SMEs.
PRBG was launched in early 2014 as a forum for businesses to meet, discuss issues and interact with councils, MPs, law enforcement and other relevant parties. We achieve this through a programme, built around three key pillars:
- Business Support & Advice — our Members’ Area provides PRBG members with an online repository of Park Royal-specific resources. We also host seminars and fairs with partners where businesses can access tangible assistance E.g. a Skills Fair, providing ready access to education and training providers
- Hot Topic Summits — we run roundtable discussions for businesses to share their views, gain knowledge and form a collective voice on issues having a particular impact within Park Royal — e.g., our Infrastructure Summit engages HS2, Transport for London and Openreach.
- Accessing Public Bodies — we connect businesses with a variety of public bodies through information sessions, consultations and surgeries — e.g. Ealing and Brent Councils, the Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation (OPDC), Transport for London (TfL), the Greater London Authority (GLA), Hs2, Crossrail and the local police.
- Sector Forums and Park Royal Informals — we facilitate discussion and networking amongst stakeholders of individual industries e.g., our Food Group, including both manufacturers and the extended food industry value chain, as well as Park Royal Informals, typically at the CoClub on the first Thursday of each month.
PARK ROYAL NEWS
Sequent and Wrapology are proud to announce that they have received 2nd place in the Dieline 2021 Awards for sustainable design for the luxury products category.
For the past 11 years, Dieline Awards has formally recognised the absolute best in packaging design worldwide, bringing awareness to the immense value that lies...Read More »
It has been a long year and being isolated from others is beginning to feel like a way of life.
Working from home, treating Zoom as a routine way of communicating not just with the office but with friends and loved ones.
We’ve been getting so used to standing apart and talking...Read More »
Like many manufacturing subsectors, the food and drink manufacturing sector faced a whirlwind of a year in 2020 overcoming a variety of obstacles including stockpiling, supply chain issues, foodservice closures and preparations for Brexit. Despite the many challenges, the sector adapted, remained resilient and in many cases thrived. After a...Read More »
Ealing, Hammersmith and West London College support business to recruit new talent and
upskill existing employees using apprenticeship training.
With an apprenticeship matched to business needs, your employees will gain up-to-date skills and qualifications. Apprenticeships also increase retention, boost productivity
The college offers almost 40 apprenticeships including:
• Food Production
• Management, Accounts &...Read More »
Older Entries »
Several businesses have contacted us recently about the possibility of getting on the spot health checks in the Park Royal area, and one of our newest members Medipartner are here to help.
The principle Medipartner adopts is to try to always direct (scarce) resources at the greatest need and so as...Read More »