QUICK LINKS: HS2 | Power supply | Broadband | Transport | More industrial space | Great Place Scheme
The voice for Park Royal businesses
Park Royal Business Group (PRBG) is a membership body that provides Europe’s leading industrial and commercial estate with a strong voice, insight and connections.
Park Royal, home to 1,700 businesses and over 40,000 jobs, is a major economic contributor to London and the wider UK economy. It is a centre of excellence for a number of sectors ranging from food & beverages to the creative industries, and includes both global brands and thriving SMEs.
PRBG enables businesses to meet, expand their network of contacts, discuss issues and interact with councils, MPs, law enforcement and other relevant parties. We achieve this through a programme, built around three key pillars:
- Business Support & Advice — our Members’ Area provides PRBG members with an online directory of Park Royal-specific resources. We also host seminars and summits with partners and stakeholders where businesses can access tangible assistance e.g. a Breakfast forum providing ready access to education and training providers or our annual Meet the Boroughs where you can engage one to one with council officials.
- Hot Topic Summits — we run roundtable discussions for businesses to share their views, gain knowledge and form a collective voice on issues having a particular impact within Park Royal — e.g., our Infrastructure Summit engages HS2, Transport for London, SSE, UKPN and Openreach.
- Accessing Public Bodies — we are able to connect businesses directly with a variety of public bodies, or through our events and webinars — your voice will be heard by your local MPs; Ealing, Brent, and Hammersmith & Fulham Councils; the Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation (OPDC); Transport for London (TfL); the Greater London Authority (GLA); HS2; Crossrail ; and the local business hub police.
- Park Royal Events and Forums — we facilitate discussion and networking amongst stakeholders of individual industries e.g., our Focus on Food initiative, including both manufacturers and the extended food industry value chain, as well as more informal events such as the popular annual Park Royal BBQ – this year held at the Garden Film Studios – and our quarterly Breakfast forums.
PARK ROYAL NEWS
Park Royal Business Group Member B’ Empowered A1 in Association with Sherine Lovegrove presents a series of masterclasses:
1) Free online session – Introduction to Understanding Imposter Syndrome, & Introduction to Public Speaking
2) Masterclass: Lessons For Overcoming Imposter Syndrome; and the Fear of Public Speaking
3)Masterclass: Conversations of Leaders – Speak Like...Read More »
Transport for London’s (TfL’s) reliance on passenger fares for the majority of its income, means the effect of the pandemic on TfL’s finances has been devastating, requiring Government support to keep public transport in London operating. The Government set a number of conditions before it would provide emergency funding to...Read More »
The ZEN Cleaner Air project in partnership with Hammersmith & Fulham council seeks to
establish an electric van share for use by businesses located in the H&F part Park Royal industrial estate – some 150 businesses – to reduce freight impacts and tackle air pollution. Additionally, OPDC/PRBG are supplying an...Read More »
Old Oak Conveyor Belt update
HS2’s contractors SCSJV and BBVS will be holding an online event to provide an update on ongoing works to install a conveyor system.
High Speed Two (HS2) is the new high speed railway for Britain. Their contractors BBVS and SCSJV will be holding online information event on...Read More »
« Newer EntriesOlder Entries »
The launch of the Park Royal Design District took place at the end of September and this was a huge success. As part of London’s Design Festival 2021, a host of innovative spaces threw open their doors and a weekend of creative excellence was the result. Six signature limited edition...Read More »