QUICK LINKS: HS2 | Power supply | Broadband | Transport | More industrial space | Great Place Scheme
The voice for Park Royal businesses
Park Royal Business Group (PRBG) is a membership body that provides the businesses of Europe’s leading industrial and commercial estate with a strong voice.
Park Royal, home to more than 2,000 businesses and over 40,000 jobs, is a major economic contributor to London and the wider UK economy. It’s a centre of excellence for a number of sectors ranging from food & beverages to the creative industries, and includes both global brands and thriving SMEs.
PRBG was launched in early 2014 as a forum for businesses to meet, discuss issues and interact with councils, MPs, law enforcement and other relevant parties. We achieve this through a programme, built around three key pillars:
- Business Support & Advice — our Members’ Area provides PRBG members with an online repository of Park Royal-specific resources. We also host seminars and fairs with partners where businesses can access tangible assistance E.g. a Skills Fair, providing ready access to education and training providers
- Hot Topic Summits — we run roundtable discussions for businesses to share their views, gain knowledge and form a collective voice on issues having a particular impact within Park Royal — e.g., our Infrastructure Summit engages HS2, Transport for London and Openreach.
- Accessing Public Bodies — we connect businesses with a variety of public bodies through information sessions, consultations and surgeries — e.g. Ealing and Brent Councils, the Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation (OPDC), Transport for London (TfL), the Greater London Authority (GLA), Hs2, Crossrail and the local police.
- Sector Forums and Park Royal Informals — we facilitate discussion and networking amongst stakeholders of individual industries e.g., our Food Group, including both manufacturers and the extended food industry value chain, as well as Park Royal Informals, typically at the CoClub on the first Thursday of each month.
PARK ROYAL NEWS
Are Ealing and Park Royal businesses prepared for misbehaviour at their workplace Christmas parties?
· Christmas parties provide a memorable way to celebrate the year and thank staff.
· But, fuelled by alcohol, they are notorious for serious HR issues including sexual harassment and fighting.
· By having the correct policies and...Read More »
OPDC is preparing to deliver improvements to space around Willesden Junction Station. These improvements will:
make the spaces around Willesden Junction station more welcoming, safe and accessible
enhance the station’s position as a gateway to both Old Oak and Harlesden town centre
reveal and celebrate local heritage to enhance local pride and identity
You’re...Read More »
Are you an owner, manager and / or representative within a SME? Are you willing to talk about how SMEs can improve health and well-being? We are looking to recruit owners, managers and / or representatives within SMEs for the research project “Health and Wellbeing in SMEs”.
The research will involve...Read More »
Mitchell Brook Primary School has a vacancy for a school Governor and ideally would like to engage someone from the local Park Royal business community. Mitchell Brook is in the Borough of Brent (NW10 9BX) and its school motto is “ Inspiring the minds of tomorrow to be confident lifelong...Read More »
« Newer EntriesOlder Entries »
The Small Grants Scheme is a funding programme for community projects that aim to embed art, culture and heritage at the heart of the developments planned in Old Oak and Park Royal.
OPDC have allocated £150,000 from the Great Place Scheme of which you can apply for a grant between £500...Read More »