QUICK LINKS: HS2 | Power supply | Broadband | Transport | More industrial space | Great Place Scheme
The voice for Park Royal businesses
Park Royal Business Group (PRBG) is a membership body that provides the businesses of Europe’s leading industrial and commercial estate with a strong voice.
Park Royal, home to more than 2,000 businesses and over 40,000 jobs, is a major economic contributor to London and the wider UK economy. It’s a centre of excellence for a number of sectors ranging from food & beverages to the creative industries, and includes both global brands and thriving SMEs.
PRBG was launched in early 2014 as a forum for businesses to meet, discuss issues and interact with councils, MPs, law enforcement and other relevant parties. We achieve this through a programme, built around three key pillars:
- Business Support & Advice — our Members’ Area provides PRBG members with an online repository of Park Royal-specific resources. We also host seminars and fairs with partners where businesses can access tangible assistance E.g. a Skills Fair, providing ready access to education and training providers
- Hot Topic Summits — we run roundtable discussions for businesses to share their views, gain knowledge and form a collective voice on issues having a particular impact within Park Royal — e.g., our Infrastructure Summit engages HS2, Transport for London and Openreach.
- Accessing Public Bodies — we connect businesses with a variety of public bodies through information sessions, consultations and surgeries — e.g. Ealing and Brent Councils, the Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation (OPDC), Transport for London (TfL), the Greater London Authority (GLA), Hs2, Crossrail and the local police.
- Sector Forums and Park Royal Informals — we facilitate discussion and networking amongst stakeholders of individual industries e.g., our Food Group, including both manufacturers and the extended food industry value chain, as well as Park Royal Informals, typically at the CoClub on the first Thursday of each month.
PARK ROYAL NEWS
Brent for Business is determined to ensure SMEs benefit from the remarkable growth the borough is experiencing. The one-day Meet the Buyer event is construction-focused and will match businesses in relevant sectors with procurement professionals from large developers who have live supply chain opportunities in Brent and the surrounding areas....Read More »
What employment law changes will affect Ealing and Park Royal businesses in 2020?
A number of employment law changes will be introduced in 2020.
There are actions which employers need to take on day one of employment commencing.
Many of the changes are being brought in as part of the last government’s Good...Read More »
The Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation (OPDC) has set out a revised approach to deliver tens of thousands of new homes and jobs through collaboration with major public sector landowners.
The regeneration of Old Oak, Park Royal and surrounding areas in west London, has the potential to deliver...Read More »
HMRC offer grants allowing UK traders to fully recover costs for formal customs training. West London Business member BDO have recently been successful in helping a client obtaining 100% funding for training provided by BDO. Time is of essence, however: Applications will close on Friday 31 January 2020 (or earlier...Read More »
« Newer EntriesOlder Entries »
Are Ealing and Park Royal businesses prepared for misbehaviour at their workplace Christmas parties?
· Christmas parties provide a memorable way to celebrate the year and thank staff.
· But, fuelled by alcohol, they are notorious for serious HR issues including sexual harassment and fighting.
· By having the correct policies and...Read More »