QUICK LINKS: HS2 | Power supply | Broadband | Transport | More industrial space | Great Place Scheme
The voice for Park Royal businesses
Park Royal Business Group (PRBG) is a membership body that provides the businesses of Europe’s leading industrial and commercial estate with a strong voice.
Park Royal, home to more than 2,000 businesses and over 40,000 jobs, is a major economic contributor to London and the wider UK economy. It’s a centre of excellence for a number of sectors ranging from food & beverages to the creative industries, and includes both global brands and thriving SMEs.
PRBG was launched in early 2014 as a forum for businesses to meet, discuss issues and interact with councils, MPs, law enforcement and other relevant parties. We achieve this through a programme, built around three key pillars:
- Business Support & Advice — our Members’ Area provides PRBG members with an online repository of Park Royal-specific resources. We also host seminars and fairs with partners where businesses can access tangible assistance E.g. a Skills Fair, providing ready access to education and training providers
- Hot Topic Summits — we run roundtable discussions for businesses to share their views, gain knowledge and form a collective voice on issues having a particular impact within Park Royal — e.g., our Infrastructure Summit engages HS2, Transport for London and Openreach.
- Accessing Public Bodies — we connect businesses with a variety of public bodies through information sessions, consultations and surgeries — e.g. Ealing and Brent Councils, the Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation (OPDC), Transport for London (TfL), the Greater London Authority (GLA), Hs2, Crossrail and the local police.
- Sector Forums and Park Royal Informals — we facilitate discussion and networking amongst stakeholders of individual industries e.g., our Food Group, including both manufacturers and the extended food industry value chain, as well as Park Royal Informals, typically at the CoClub on the first Thursday of each month.
PARK ROYAL NEWS
As a National Firm with over 35 locations across the UK, RSM UK are trying to connect clients wherever possible at this time. West London bakery businesses are invited to a virtual roundtable that will be hosted at 12.30pm on Wednesday 9th September.
Over the past few months, bakery businesses and...Read More »
OPDC announces plans to transform Harlesden Canalside
The OPDC, working in partnership with the London Borough of Brent and the Canal & River Trust, is planning exciting improvements to the Grand Union Canal between Acton Lane and Steele Road.
The plans are being created in close collaboration with local residents and will...Read More »
There’s huge demand for employers to continue offering flexible working after the COVID-19 crisis ends.
Many employees claim it improves their productivity and their loyalty towards their employers.
Flexible working must work for the business too, and requires proper management.
One of the significant cultural changes forced by coronavirus is the rise of...Read More »
On the 30th March this year, West London Business were successful in getting the EU duty of 6.3% on PPE reduced to nil when Rupa Huq MP for Ealing Central and Acton lobbied on their and Wrapology’s behalf to lift the levy on face masks imported from China. But this...Read More »
« Newer EntriesOlder Entries »
• The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme remains open until October.
• It’s reported 8.9 million employees have been put on the scheme, but as the cost burden gradually shifts to employers it’s feared redundancies will rise.
• There are other solutions before redundancy which may preserve jobs to the benefit of the...Read More »