*** Last Few Places Remaining ***
We have teamed up with Nockolds Wealth to bring you a seminar on shareholder protection.
- Have you considered what would happen to your business if you were to die?
- Have you protected your family’s interests in your business?
- Do you have a Will in place to protect your assets as a shareholder?
- How will you ensure fair value for a deceased director/shareholder’s family?
If you are unsure or answer “no” to any of these questions, our seminar will provide you with an overview of how you can protect your business and your family for the future.
Please note that the seminar taking place tomorrow will now be held at our Bishop’s Stortford office.
Topics and Speakers
- Shareholder Agreements – Getting It Right First Time (Nicola Lucas)
- Importance of Lasting Powers of Attorney for Business Owners (Sarah Browne)
- Why Business Owners need a Properly Drafted Will (Sarah Lockyer)
- Financial Health Check to Protect Your Business (Andrew Pinkney, Nockolds Wealth)
How to Book
To book your place, please contact Jasmin Bice by email or call 01279 712538 as soon as possible as places are limited.