In these challenging times, the last thing a business wants is to lose clients, business, and money when tech problems arise.
Read on to hear about the solution Timeless has provided to a recent client of theirs in the airline catering business, that delivers the finest ingredients from around the globe. Big hitters in the airline industry that rely on the company include Virgin Atlantic, British Airways, and Qantas.
In the fast-moving world of airline catering, the organisation’s clients need ingredients and supplies on-demand and, in a hurry. With frozen and chilled items, time is of the essence.
When the company approached Timeless, they had a huge problem: they were losing clients, business and money when IT problems arose. Periods of total non-trading, due to inferior technology, were in abundance.
They had an IT company that only provided them with reactive IT support. A problem would arise, their client’s staff would report it, and their IT company would try to fix it. By that time, they had lost revenue and faced hefty fines from airlines.
They needed Timeless’s proactivity rather than the reactivity of old. Timeless IMS can spot and prevent problems before they happen — and that’s what sets them apart.
What was also missing from their former IT provider was the ability to understand their niche. They needed a vision of the technology best suited to plan, develop, and grow their business. Timeless focused on what was critical to their client. They looked at which areas of technology needed support, investment, and modernisation.
The server always has been and always will be, the most critical IT function of any business. It’s the primary piece of technology that stores everything. If your server isn’t working, then your business isn’t working.
How Timeless IMS Helped
In days gone by, you would have a server in your office and would use the Internet to connect to the outside world. Their client’s staff were having many problems with their server, and the IT company they used couldn’t maintain it. Timeless’s first task was to figure out what was wrong with the server and then come up with a solution.
They took their client’s main server — a piece of tin in their office — and built a hybrid cloud. Timeless did this using public and private cloud services. The cloud never goes down. This allowed their client to expand to multiple sites around the country without needing a server in each premises. Every office and employee can now talk to the server in the cloud.
Connectivity to the outside world via the Internet has also become one of the most crucial elements within businesses. By upgrading their client’s previously unsuitable Internet connections to the latest high-speed dedicated fibre technology, offices run more efficiently.
Results, Return on Investment and Future Plans
The tech Timeless has implemented and the services they deliver have enabled the company’s staff to work remotely with secure and controlled access.
Timeless’s client now has a protected, centralised system in the form of:
· a hybrid cloud-based server infrastructure
· a dedicated MPLS wide area network made up of a fibre leased line, fibre to the cabinet (FTTC), and cellular 4G Ethernet technologies
· Timeless’s fully managed WatchGuard Cyber Security solution for small to medium businesses securing the network and all user endpoints
· operating all-new premises across the UK seamlessly — 24/7/365
· knowing all mobile user devices are secure when employees are working remotely, outside of the network
· Timeless’s cloud-based CCTV, providing safe knowledge that all recordings are secure in the cloud and ensuring nothing could be tampered with or missed — unlike previous onsite recorders that can run out of disk space or fail
By delivering the right technology, Timeless has:
· helped their client increase turnover by over 40% during seven years
· provided continued productivity without the fear of downtime
· increased efficiency throughout the business, including a reduction in the order processing time: an average 37 minutes
By providing ongoing business intelligence, Timeless can support and deliver a return on investment through the solutions they implement and maintain.
If you’d like to experience this journey, you can contact Timeless on 0800 328 2852 or email them at email@example.com
To go to their website click here