The Claude Littner Business School has launched a series of new Professional and Executive courses accredited by globally renowned partners the Association of Project Management (APM) and Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS):
APM project management courses
- APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ)
- APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply (CIPS Level 4). It focuses on how organisational procedures and processes perform in procurement and supply, including negotiating, planning, risk management and data analysis.
- CIPS Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply (CIPS Level 5). Provides senior buyers and contract and supply chain managers with the expertise to improve organisational procurement. Expertise in cost reduction, improved quality, management of the supply chain and dealing with legal issues.
- CIPS Professional in Procurement and Supply (CIPS Level 6).