Employee Ownership Trusts (EOT) are fast becoming an attractive exit strategy for a number of business owners. They provide an alternative solution to a third party sale and allow a majority stake to be transferred to the employees – such as Richer Sounds did a few years ago. Given likely capital gains tax increases next year a tax free sale to an EOT is looking more and more attractive to many entrepreneurial business owners.
Moore Kingston Smith are delighted to invite you to their EOT webinar, taking place on 25 March 2021 at 10am. Their panel will host an interactive Q&A session, covering what an EOT is, why is it proving to be so popular and key things you need to consider.
They will also be joined by guest speaker Oliver Smith, Head of Membership, Employee Ownership Association.
Date: Thursday 25 March 2021
Time: 10:00am – 11:00am
· Esther Carder, Media Partner, Moore Kingston Smith
· Mike Hayes, Tax Partner, Moore Kingston Smith
· Amy Cretten, Strategic HR Partner, Moore Kingston Smith HR Consultancy
· Andrew Bloom, Head of Legal, Moore Kingston Smith
· Oliver Smith, Head of Membership, Employee Ownership Association
To sign up for this event click here