Earls Court Development Company (ECDC) are currently recruiting for a person who lives in either Hammersmith & Fulham or Kensington & Chelsea to work on a 6 month work placement contract.
There are two roles currently available:
SOCIAL MEDIA WORK PLACEMENT
As part of the role you will support ECDC to develop their social media activity across the company’s social media channels. This includes:
- Using your knowledge and experience of the area to support the ECDC team to develop a social media campaign and content strategy
- Develop social media content and activity relevant to young people in local area
- Capturing pictures and videos to be used as part of social media content
PROJECT ADMINISTRATION WORK PLACEMENT
As part of the role you will provide administrative support to the ECDC team. This includes:
- Support the ECDC team to ensure that the office runs smoothly.
- Provide front of house support which includes welcoming guests on their arrival to the office and ensuring that guests are looked after.
- Liaise with relevant people and teams in the event of a technical issue in the office.
- Maintain supplies of office stationery and equipment.
- Support the ECDC team with ad-hoc project requirements.
Both posts are full time or part time negotiable and deadline for applications is June 30th 2021. Applicants must be resident in the London boroughs of Hammersmith & Fulham or Kensington & Chelsea.